Finder Fee Policy
Effective date: September 23, 2019
A finder's fee (also known as "referral income" or "referral fee") is a commission paid to an intermediary or the facilitator of a transaction. The finder's fee is rewarded because the intermediary discovered the deal and brought it to the attention of interested parties. The presumption is that without the intermediary, the parties never would have found the deal, and therefore, the facilitator warrants compensation.
We get wholesale prices from our contacts in the industry due to our years long existence in car parts sales business. We cut a deal for our customers and provide them with a reference number to get the discounted prices.
Here are the terms & conditions of finder’s fee service:
- This is a non-refundable amount.
- The only exception for this to be refunded is if part is not at all available with any of our contacts.
- The fees are set at a minimum of $50 for a non-freight part and $100 for a freight part.
- Finder’s fee is calculated as $50/$100 (non freight/ freight) or 10% of the total amount, whichever is more.
- Orders placed under the finder’s fee agreement can only be only be cancelled before any information regarding the contacts for order pickup are being emailed to customers and order is marked as completed.
- Since we only facilitate locating the part, customer needs to seek all details regarding the part warranty, quality, mode of payment and return policy directly from the part supplier.
- Customer may choose either to pick up the part themselves to save shipping cost or have it delivered at their place.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,course of performance. OEM Auto Parts shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or fatal consequence in any form arising due to usage of recycled parts.
- By placing an order & making a payment the customer understands that they are legally liable if they chargeback the amount paid.
- In case the customer doesn’t find the quality of part satisfactory or any other reason they could contact us for details of more suppliers. Each supplier may have different prices and quality parameters.